St. Anthony’s is a gated, resort-style retirement community that offers one- and two-bedroom senior apartment homes in residential living and assisted living. Designed for residents who are 62 years of age and better, this modern Brookside community is designed for those who wish to pursue an active, healthy and spiritual lifestyle. Our community welcomes all and offers a vibrant culture with the small-town charm of friendly neighbors.
Our new senior living community in Brookside is the perfect fit for those looking for senior living options that offer continuum care.
Say hello to peace of mind with our low-maintenance, worry-free lifestyle in your own private residence. Imagine living the way you do now, but without all the hassles of owning a home. We also offer the option of future memory support and assisted living care, should the need arise.
Whether you are looking to downsize, rid yourself of the hassles of maintaining a home or need personalized care, St. Anthony’s can meet your needs. Our community offers Residential Living Assisted Living, and Memory Care. Talk to our highly trained staff to find out which lifestyle is right for you or your loved one.
We are blessed to be a member of the Holy Catholic Church. We offer the privilege and gift of daily mass to offer the day to the Lord who is the source of all blessings. Likewise, we offer the best form of Catholic stewardship through our dedicated chapel and resident priest, sacraments and Sisters working in the Assisted Living and Memory Care communities. Persons of all faiths are welcome.
At St. Anthony’s, we are dedicated to improving the quality of life for older adults. We are proud to offer a variety of Rhythms Life Enrichment programs that honor each person’s individuality and passions. Life enrichment is resident-directed and based on residents desires and wishes.
St. Anthony’s residents are nestled in the Brookside area of Kansas City, MO, located within a few blocks of the quaint Waldo and Country Club Plaza shopping districts. This friendly neighborhood offers a wide variety of boutique shops, restaurants and grocery stores. Immediately adjacent to the community is the Research Medical Center Brookside Campus.
St. Anthony’s is proud to help in the revitalization of the Brookside area. We transformed a dated building into a beautiful new community for the neighborhood to enjoy.
Just minutes away are many cultural venues including The Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, the Sprint Center, Starlight Theater and the Nelson Atkins Museum of Art.
Praising God is the most important thing on our daily calendar. We are blessed to be a member of the Holy Catholic Church. We put first things first, which is why we offer the privilege and gift of daily Mass to offer the day to the Lord who is the source of all our blessings. Persons of all faiths welcome. Non-denominational services available.
At St. Anthony’s, we are dedicated to an environment that supports the daily journey to draw closer to our Lord and Savior. We offer the best form of Catholic stewardship through our dedicated chapel and resident priest, sacraments and Sisters working in the Assisted Living and Memory Care communities.
Senior Independent Living at St. Anthony’s
St. Anthony’s senior independent living apartments allow you to continue your busy lifestyle while taking away all the pressure of maintaining a home. Our amenity-rich community offers spacious floor plans, underground parking, and abundant on-site features such as our very own fitness center, salon, games and activities, community garden, dog park, restaurant, pub, library, art classes, and daily Mass in our on-site chapel. Short hallways allow for easy access to all the community amenities.
We are located in the boutique-centric Brookside area and near the Country Club Plaza, offering the convenience of nearby restaurants and shopping at your leisure.
Each floor in our senior independent living offers sun rooms where residents can gather with friends, enjoy a quiet place to read the newspaper, or relax.
We welcome independent-minded individuals who are ready for life’s next adventure.
• A wide variety of floor plans to choose from
• Spacious one & two bedrooms with full kitchens, combined washer/dryer unit
• Floor to ceiling windows
• Stunning views from top floors
• Individual temperature control
• Walk-in showers
• Walk-in closets in select apartment
Assisted Living at St. Anthony’s
If you or your loved one finds themselves needing a helping hand We’re here. St. Anthony’s not only offers assisted living in Kansas City, MO but also recognizes that everyone’s needs are different, and we will provide just the right amount of support. Our compassionate and trained team will tailor a senior care plan to match your preferences, schedule and desired lifestyle.
Your comfort and security are our primary focus while we build a strategy to enable you to live as independently as possible with all the care you need. In assisted living, we go above the realm of low-maintenance living by providing additional services with daily tasks.
Assisted Living Care Amenities
• Spacious senior apartments with kitchenette and private bath
• Three chef-prepared meals each day Plus snacks. View a sample menu here.
• Inviting neighborhood dining room, with additional indoor and outdoor dining options
• Personalized senior care program, including assistance with daily activities such as bathing, dining and mobility
• Licensed nursing services, medication management and caregivers on-site
• Rhythms Life Enrichment programs, offering resident-centered events and activities to help improve quality of life
• Fully equipped St. Thomas More Wellness Center, salon services, laundry services, and more convenient community features
• Additional Senior Care Benefits
• St. Anthony’s residents enjoy the assurance of priority access to other levels of service.
St. Anthony’s memory care suites are thoughtfully designed by senior care experts who understand the benefit of familiarity and meaningful activities in a friendly environment. St. Anthony’s is an affordable luxury rental community, nestled in gorgeous tree-lined streets near the Brookside area of Kansas City.
Our memory care residents enjoy the opportunity to live in a program-rich setting with innovative programs designed to create connection and focus on strengths rather than deficits. Our specially trained associates take the time to build trusting relationships and develop bonds that go beyond basic caregiving.
In addition, unlike some memory support communities, residents are never stuck behind closed doors. Our non-intrusive wander monitoring system supports resident safety in an environment designed to encourage interaction and mobility in comfort with the care of nursing support.
Memory Support Features
• Team members trained in maximizing residents Abilities and optimizing independence in all stages of dementia and cognitive loss
• Programs incorporating art, music, and pets that help residents maintain daily rhythm
• Three, chef-planned meals served daily in an inviting neighborhood dining room, with additional indoor and outdoor dining options. See a sample menu here.
• Personalized care program, including assistance with daily activities such as bathing, dining and mobility
• Customized services are available to accommodate changing needs