Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation in Boise, ID
Located in Boise, Idaho, Life Care Center of Treasure Valley specializes in inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation and skilled nursing care. Our nursing home was rated a four-star facility by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, showing our commitment to excellent patient and resident care. Our teams of therapists and nurses work together to craft individualized care plans for each patient to help them achieve their goals, using methods such as VitalStim therapy and Closed Pulse Irrigation wound care.
Where Passion and Care Live
With amenities such as restaurant-style dining, flat-screen TVs, an ice cream parlor and an on-site salon and barber shop, we're certain that patients and residents will feel as though they are at their own home rather than a nursing facility. Located near the Boise Greenbelt, Zoo Boise and the World Center of Birds of Prey, our facility is perfectly situated to offer the best possible experiences we can for our patients and residents receiving care.
Our in-house team of therapists and nurses create individualized care plans, focusing on the goals and needs of each resident and patient.
Skilled Nursing & Long-term Care
There are a variety of conditions that require skilled nursing care, from wound care to diabetes management. Our nursing team has experience with a wide variety of diagnoses. Whether you are planning elective surgery, or looking for care for yourself or a loved one, contact us today to see how our team can fulfill your needs during your stay.
Our nursing staff provides 24-hour care for residents, including physician and nurse coverage. Services include:
• 24/7 easy admissions
• 24-hour skilled nursing care
• Case management
• Discharge planning
• Fall prevention
• Individualized treatment plans
• Infection management
• IV therapy
• Long- and short-term care
• Medical director
• Medication management
• Post-surgical care
• Pre-admission program
• Social services
• Wound care
A skilled team of physical, occupational and speech therapists evaluates the rehabilitation needs of each patient and designs an outcome oriented treatment program. The goal of specialized rehabilitation programs is to help residents attain their maximum potential and restore the abilities and confidence essential to independent living. We offer unique inpatient and outpatient programs with the latest rehab technologies to help our patients reach their maximum level of independence.
Physical therapy fosters each patient's independence and enables functional mobility skills following acute or chronic disease processes. This is accomplished through individual evaluations and treatment plans that address deficits through customized interventions.
Occupational therapists work with patients to achieve independence in activities of daily living. Therapists help patients refine their motor skills, hand and upper extremity function, and bladder and bowel control for incontinence.
Speech and language therapy helps patients improve their communication skills in speaking, problem-solving, reading, writing and verbal expression, and resolving problems with swallowing.
Life Care facilities are designed with the patient in mind. Each Life Care facility maintains a unique personality and offers amenities that represent the needs and interests of the local population.
• 24-hour security and fire safety systems
• Beauty salon and barber shop
• Bedside and bathroom call lights
• Certified dietitian
• Community re-entry program
• Complimentary wireless Internet
• Daily activity schedule
• Family/resident councils
• Fine dining program
• Flat-screen TVs
• Flexible visiting hours
• Full-time, certified activity director
• Homelike setting
• Housekeeping and laundry services
• Landscaped grounds and courtyards
• Non-smoking facility
• Pet visitors allowed
• Private and semiprivate rooms
• Private bathrooms
• Religious services
• Patient/family education program
• Telephone and cable television hookups
• Transportation services
Mission & Values
Life Care Centers of America is committed to being a premier provider of long-term health care. It is our desire to be the facility of choice in any community in which we operate. Our programs, services and facilities must be designed and operated with superior quality in order to satisfy the needs of our customers.
• We believe our residents are our highest priority.
• We believe in the preservation of dignity, self-respect and resident rights in a loving and caring environment.
• We believe in the resident-centered approach to care in which the total needs of the residents are met. The resident's family is encouraged to become closely involved with the center in meeting the resident's needs.
• We believe each of our centers should be responsive to the long-term health care needs of its community and should direct its resources to meet those needs in a cost-effective manner.
• We believe each center should be a good corporate citizen of the community, maintaining communications with the various publics we serve and participating actively in community affairs, particularly those related to health care.
• We believe in fostering a meaningful relationship with local educational institutions and assisting them with long-term health care programs.
• We believe our employees, as associates, are our most valuable resource. We believe in providing an environment in which associates:
• Have opportunities through education and advancement to reach their maximum potential.
• Are recognized and rewarded for their individual contribution and feel a sense of accomplishment and pride in their work.
• Are motivated to continue their employment with the center so long as they meet the expectations of their jobs.
• Are free to express their ideas and concerns, and are encouraged to participate in, and feel a part of, the organization.
• Are treated fairly and with respect, regardless of race, religion, culture, ethnic or other backgrounds.
• We believe unselfishness and teamwork are vital to the success of the center and the corporation. Every associate should recognize and understand that there must be individual and collective responsibility for the care of each resident and the financial success of the center and of the corporation.
• We believe in the decentralized concept of organizational structure and the participative style of management.
• We believe in fair and consistent application of rules, policies and procedures of the center and the corporation.
• We believe in ?results-oriented management and encourage initiative and creativity within the framework of the organizational structure.
• We believe in being good stewards of the resources committed to us by investors.
• We believe our work is rooted in the Judeo-Christian ethic, and that obedience to God is best measured by our service to others. Only by following this principle will our mission and potential as a corporation be fulfilled.